And me, my grandson is three years old and my granddaughter is six months old. Some of my friends my age have grandchildren already going to school, but thank God, better late than never. Greetings from Croatia.
Congratulations! Although I've never met you, I've long pictured you as being too young to be a grandfather. Now I need to give my own kids a kick in the rear...
Congratulations to you and Rachel from Eileen and me! Please provide details. If it was a biblical birth report, it would read something like: "And Gemma conceived and bore a son, and named him Timothy, saying "This boy will surely fear God."
Congratulations on becoming a grandfather! (Sorry that I don't have much else to post here. There was some error preventing my post from being published earlier...)
Congratulations, and thanks to God for this blessing to the Feser family. Many a time I've been blessed to bear that facial expression you have and, I think, have felt what you're feeling in that photo.
The gift of new life always renews one's vigour and hope. To quote a famous character, it reminds us that there is good in this world and it's worth fighting for.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN ON THE PRECIPICE OF TOLERANCE! :) tolerance is an ethical concept which must have criteria governing its appropriate application. The Catholic Stand has an interesting article on the latter, not, necessarily, the interface of grandparenthood. Have a beautiful fun holding that bundle of joy!
Congratulations! Will you start teaching her about the 5 ways when she is little or are you going to be patients and wait till she is 6 years old or something 😅
I was just discussing with my room mate today, I tend to share a lot of Prof's post, so my roomate remarked, he is just so intellectually gifted, he could have easily chased power all his life.
But he chose what matters the most in this world , Faith and Family.
And that is why I make sure to share his thoughts with people and give him credit.
Fantastic news! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Dr. Feser! A distinguished status, enjoy the adventure of new discovery!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ed! Hope your grandchild gets spoiled according to the virtuous mean!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Dr. Feser. God bless your grandbaby, and may he or she be a saint!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Dr Feser!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Dr Feser!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It seems just like yesterday when I discovered you and classical theism in general.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Prof Feser, sending prayers to you and your family. God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteAnd me, my grandson is three years old and my granddaughter is six months old. Some of my friends my age have grandchildren already going to school, but thank God, better late than never. Greetings from Croatia.
ReplyDeleteSuch happy news! All the best to you, your grandchild, and the rest of the family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations 🤩
ReplyDeleteMy most heartfelt congratulations to you and the fortunate parent Ed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Ed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Although I've never met you, I've long pictured you as being too young to be a grandfather. Now I need to give my own kids a kick in the rear...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDelete- JMM
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and Rachel from Eileen and me! Please provide details. If it was a biblical birth report, it would read something like:
ReplyDelete"And Gemma conceived and bore a son, and named him Timothy, saying "This boy will surely fear God."
Thanks, Tim. It's a girl, actually!
DeleteCongratulations, Professor Feser! God bless your whole family 🙏
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Dr Feser!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Ed, to you and your family. This is a big day.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and may your tribe continue to grow!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteDitto, Doc.
ReplyDeleteI remember reading about Gemma getting married, so I'm guessing she's the mom. I wish you all the best.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on becoming a grandfather! (Sorry that I don't have much else to post here. There was some error preventing my post from being published earlier...)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Ed!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet you can't wait for her to grow up enough so you can teach her about Aristotle and Aquinas — or to ask her about Zeno's paradox!
Btw, how does it feel to have the grandpa potency to be finally actualized?
What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Ed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, and thanks to God for this blessing to the Feser family. Many a time I've been blessed to bear that facial expression you have and, I think, have felt what you're feeling in that photo.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for being in such a per accidens causal chain!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Ed!
ReplyDeleteSalute & Congrats to you Dr. Feser.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Prof!
ReplyDeleteThe gift of new life always renews one's vigour and hope. To quote a famous character, it reminds us that there is good in this world and it's worth fighting for.
Congratulations Prof.
I am sure you will make a grandfather.
Norm
Great* Grandfather
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! All the best to you, the mini-Feser, and your family. May God's grace be upon you one & all.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN ON THE PRECIPICE OF TOLERANCE! :) tolerance is an ethical concept which must have criteria governing its appropriate application. The Catholic Stand has an interesting article on the latter, not, necessarily, the interface of grandparenthood. Have a beautiful fun holding that bundle of joy!
ReplyDeleteMy brother became a father for the first time two weeks ago. Babies tend to bring joy and happiness wherever the are present.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! May God bless her and your entire family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteLovely. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Congratulations :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo! I just came across your blog today. Congratulations! Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
ReplyDeleteYou look worried!
ReplyDeleteDon't be!
It's going to be a rollercoaster, but in the end everything will be allright!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Will you start teaching her about the 5 ways when she is little or are you going to be patients and wait till she is 6 years old or something 😅
ReplyDeleteVery nice to see this!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation
ReplyDeleteCongrats Dr. Feser!! God bless you!
ReplyDeleteI doff an aged, tattered, but most respectful hat; all my rosiest congratulations from here in Oxford! Hope mother and baby girl are doing splendidly!
ReplyDeleteI was just discussing with my room mate today, I tend to share a lot of Prof's post, so my roomate remarked, he is just so intellectually gifted, he could have easily chased power all his life.
ReplyDeleteBut he chose what matters the most in this world , Faith and Family.
And that is why I make sure to share his thoughts with people and give him credit.
Congratulations! Being a grandfather is a sweet experience. I know it well!
ReplyDelete